|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000 PCS|
|Supply Ability:||50000 PCS per Month|
|Name:||One Step Medical Diagnostic Rapid Test||Properties:||Pathological Analysis Equipments|
Cambodia Laos Bangladesh Hot Sales Free sample dengue one step medical diagnostic rapid
|Product: One step medical diagnostic rapid test||Instrument classification:Class II|
|Brand Name: Newlystar||Specimen:whole blood|
|Type:Pathological Analysis Equipments||Size:2.5mm/3.0mm|
|Place of Origin:China (Mainland)||Shelf life:24-36 Months|
|Model Number:Cassette||Certificate:CE ISO FDA|
For whole blood:
Collect whole blood into a collection tube by venipuncture. If specimens are not immediately tested, they should be refrigerated at 2-80C.
Freezing is recommended if the storage periods are more than 3 days. They should be brought to room temperature before testing.
Using the specimen after long-term storage of more than three days can cause non-specific reaction. When stored at 2-8 0C, the whole
blood sample should be used within three days.
Step 1: Bring the specimen and test components to room temperature if refrigerated or frozen. Mix the specimen well prior to assay once thawed.
Step 2: When ready to test, open the pouch at the notch and remove device. Place the test device on a clean, flat surface.
Step 3: For whole blood sample: Fill the dropper with the specimen then add 1 dropper of specimen(about 10uL).
Then add 2 drops (about 60-100 μL) of Sample Diluent immediately into the sample well (S well)
Step 4: Read the result within 15 minutes. Don’t read results after 30 minutes.
Only the C band shows color development. The T band shows no color development.
Both C and T bands show color development.
The appearance of any burgundy color in the T band, regardless of intensity, must be considered as presence of the band.
If no C band is developed, the assay is invalid regardless of color development on the T band as indicated below. Repeat the assay with a new device.
1. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2. Do not use test kit beyond expiry date.
3. The test device should not be reused.
Why choose us?
1. Customer LOGO and Packing design accepted
2. Sample trial accepted ,sample fee is negotiable
3. Excellent service and competitive price
4. Sufficient supply
5. Quality assurance
Newlystar-Medtech is a well established and professional supplier of Finished Pharmaceutical, Active
Pharmaceutical Ingredient(API) and Medical Devices.
Services and capabilities include:
1. Sourcing quality manufacturer
2. Contract manufacturing;
3. Conduct audits to suppliers (pharmaceutical plants);
4. Consultation on audit and improvement of GMP level, quality management system and EHS management system;
5. Regulatory support, registration dossier working;
6. Warranty,if our product does not work properly, Sinocare will replace it with a new meter or equivalent product free of charge.
Newlystar Medtech, your professional one-stop China Souring Partner.