|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||0.6g; 1.2g, 5:1|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100000 vials|
|Packaging Details:||1vial or 50vials/Box|
|Delivery Time:||45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500, 000 vials per day|
|Strength:||0.6g; 1.2g, 5:1||Packing:||10/50 Vials/box|
|Dosage Form:||Powder For Injection||Active Ingredients:||Amoxicillin Sodium And Clavulanate Potassium 5:1|
Children Dry Powder Injection Amoxicillin Clavulanate Potassium
PRODUCT: Amoxicillin Sodium and Clavulanate Potassium for Injection
Dosage and Strenth: Powder For Injection, 500mg/100mg; 1000mg/200mg
PACKING: 1vial or 50vials/Box
Standard: USP or BP
Dossier: Ready to submit
For 0.6g vial, each vial contains 500mg amoxicillin (as sodium salt) and 100mg clavulanic acid (as potassium salt).
For 1.2g vial, each vial contains 1000mg amoxicillin (as sodium salt) and 200mg clavulanic acid (as potassium salt).
Each ml of reconstituted solution contains 50mg amoxicillin (as sodium salt) and 10mg clavulanic acid (as potassium salt).
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
Amoxicillin Sodium and Clavulanate Potassium for Injection is indicated for the treatment of the following infections in adults and children:
• Severe infections of the ear, nose and throat (such as mastoiditis, peritonsillar infections, epiglottitis and sinusitis when accompanied by severe systemic signs and symptoms)
• Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (adequately diagnosed)
• Community acquired pneumonia
• Skin and soft tissue infections in particular cellulitis, animal bites, severe dental abscess with spreading cellulitis.
• Bone and joint infections, in particular osteomyelitis
• Intra-abdominal infections
• Femal genital infections
Prophylaxis against infections associated with major surgical procedures in adults, such as those involving the:
• Gastrointestinal tract
• Pelvic cavity
• Head and neck
• Biliary tract surgery
Consideration should be given to the official guidance on the appropriate use of antibacterial agents.