|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE FDA ISO|
|Model Number:||XY-CR-003 HIV1/2|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||1 cassette/strip/foil pouch; 20 cassettes/100strips/box or 1 cassette per individual box|
|Delivery Time:||5 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Piece/Pieces per Day samples for free|
|Product Name:||HIV Rapid Test Kit HIV1/2,AIDS Rapid Test Strips,sex Aids Home Test||Type:||Pathological Analysis Equipments|
|Function:||HIV 1/2 Diagnostic||Feature:||Rapid/Accurate/High Sensitivity|
|Testing Method:||Colloidal Gold||Test Range:||Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma|
|Accurate:||99.8%||Reading Time:||10 Minutes|
One step HIV rapid test kit HIV1/2,HIV/AIDS rapid test strips,sex aids home test
This HIV 1/2 Rapid Test Device contains following items to perform the assay.
1) The HIV 1/2 test device with desiccant per foil bag
3) Instructions for use;
4) Disposable pipette;
5) Blood lancet;
6) Alcohol pad.
Intend to use
The HIV 1/2 Rapid Test Device (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is a rapid visual immunoassay for the qualitative presumptive detection of antibodies to HIV-1/HIV-2 in human whole blood, serum, or plasma specimens. This kit is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of HIV infection.
The HIV 1+2 test devices should be stored at room temperature. The test device is sensitive to humidity and as well as to heat. Perform the test immediately after removing the test device from the foil pouch. Do not use it beyond the expiration. The used device should be treated as if it is infectious, and should be put in special container. Don’t litter the used cassette.
Specimen and storage
1) Fingerstick Specimens (Whole Blood)
Clean the area to be lanced with Alcohol prep pad. Squeeze the end of the fingertip and pierce it with the sterile lancet.
Wipe away the first drop of blood with sterile gauze or cotton. Using Disposable pipette, collect blood from the puncture site.
2) [Serum or plasma] Centrifuge whole blood to get plasma or serum specimen.
3) If serum is not tested immediately, it should be refrigerated at 2-8 degrees Centigrade. For storage periods greater than three days, freezing is recommended. They should be brought to room temperature prior to use.
4) Serum containing precipitate may yield inconsistent test results. Such specimens must be clarified prior to assaying.
5) The whole blood may be used for testing immediately or may be stored at 2-8 degrees Centigrade up to three days.
1) For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2) Do not eat or smoke while handling specimens.
3) Wear protective gloves while handling specimens. Wash hands thoroughly after test procedure.
4) Avoid splashing or aerosol formation,
5) Clean up spills thoroughly using an appropriate disinfectant.
6) Decontaminate and dispose of all specimens, reaction kits and potentially contaminated materials, as if they were infectious waste, in a biohazard container.
7) Do not use the test kit if the pouch is damaged or the seal is broken.
Procedure and result
1) Let the pouched test come to room temperature(15-30°C). Remove the test device from the foil pouch, and place it on a flat, dry surface.
2) Transfer the specimen by Disposable pipette:
Draw and transfer 1 drop (approximately 30μl) of whole blood (or 20μl serum or plasma)to the sample well of the test device, then add 2 drops of Assay diluent (approximately 60μl) and start the timer.
3) As the test begins to work, you will see purple color move across the result window in the center of the test device.
4) Interpret test results within 10-15 minutes. Do not interpret after 20 minutes.
Caution: The above interpreting time is based on reading the test results at room temperature range of 15 to 30 °C. If your room temperature is significantly lower than 15 °C, then the interpreting time should be properly increased to 30 minutes.