|801-2, Jindong Mansion, No. 536 Xueshi Road, Yinzhou, Ningbo 315100, P.R.Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Lyophilized, 4mg/vial|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100000 vials|
|Packaging Details:||one vial/box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300, 000 vials per day|
|Product:||Vecuronium Bromide For Injection||Specification:||Lyophilized, 4mg/vial|
|Standard:||In - House||Packing:||One Vial/box|
anti cancer drugs,
anti cancer injection
Muscle Relaxant Vecuronium Bromide For Injection , Vecuronium Injection 4 mg/vial
Product : Vecuronium Bromide for Injection
Specification : Lyophilized, 4mg/vial
Standard : In - house
Packing : one vial/box
Monoquaternary homolog of pancuronium. A non-depolarizing neuromuscular blocking agent with shorter duration of action than pancuronium. Its lack of significant cardiovascular effects and lack of dependence on good kidney function for elimination as well as its short duration of action and easy reversibility provide advantages over, or alternatives to, other established neuromuscular blocking agents.
Vecuronium is a muscle relaxing agent and is used as an ajunct in general anesthesia.
Vecuronium operates by competing for the cholinoceptors at the motor end plate thereby exerting its muscle-relaxing properties which are used adjunctively to general anesthesia.
Mechanism of action
Vecuronium is a bisquaternary nitrogen compound that acts by competitively binding to nicotinic cholinergic receptors. The binding of vecuronium decreases the opportunity for acetylcholine to bind to the nicotinic receptor at the postjunctional membrane of the myoneural junction. As a result, depolarization is prevented, calcium ions are not released and muscle contraction does not occur.
How to use vecuronium :
Use vecuronium as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Vecuronium is usually administered as an injection at your doctor's office, hospital, or clinic.
- If vecuronium contains particles or is discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged in any way, do not use it.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and away from pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Dispose of properly after use.
- If you miss a dose of vecuronium, contact your doctor right away.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use vecuronium.
Important safety information :
- Vecuronium may cause a change in circulation time for patients with heart problems or increased age.
- Patients with severe obesity or neuromuscular disease may have airway and/or breathing problems requiring special care before, during, and after the use of neuromuscular blocking agents such as vecuronium.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) is a potentially deadly syndrome associated with vecuronium. Symptoms may include increased body heat; rigid muscles; altered mental abilities, including lack of response to your surroundings; fast or irregular heartbeat; and sweating. Contact your doctor at once if any of these symptoms occur.
- Use vecuronium with caution in the ELDERLY because they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Vecuronium contains benzyl alcohol, a preservative. Do not use vecuronium in NEWBORNS because serious and sometimes fatal nervous system problems and other side effects may occur.
- Use vecuronium with extreme caution in CHILDREN younger than 7 weeks of age. Safety and effectiveness in this age group have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using vecuronium during pregnancy. It is unknown if vecuronium is excreted in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using vecuronium, check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
Contact Person: Luke Liu